I had pinned these clothespins that Jenny from The NY Melrose Family had made and decided to try them out myself! They looked super cute but I modified them a bit as I needed some new magnets for my little ones art work:)
Here is what I did.
Glitter Scrapbook paper (a color that matched my kitchen)
I traced the clothespin onto the scrapbook paper and then cut out the rectangle. I used Mod Podge to adhere it to the clothespin.
Lastly, I cut out a piece of the magnet and stuck it to the other side of the clothespin (one side was sticky).
This project was so simple and did not take me very long to complete. I love the way they look on my fridge:)